Burglary Fire Safes
Halsco SB series high security safes provide UL RSC listed premium burglary and fire protection. The burglary protection consists of a 2” thick door and 3” thick body with 2-3 stationary locking bolts on the hinge side, and an independent glass re-locking device as a standard features. In the event of an attack by drilling, the glass will shatter activating the re-lock mechanism. Advanced barrier materials and fire protection have earned the SB series safes both the highly coveted UL RSC Residential Security Container burglary rating and the UL Class 350 degree F, 1 hour fire rating (SB-01C/01E & SB-02C/02E models). Providing you with the peace of mind your valuables will remain safe and secure at all times. All SB series safes come standard with unique, easy release removable wheels. This is beneficial when moving and installing heavy safes. Halsco burglary & fire safes offer premium quality, advanced barrier technology,value and UL listed protection, making them a number 1 choice among discriminating consumers.
Manufacturer's Product Page:
- UL Listed Burglary and Fire protection (UL 1037 RSC, UL Class 350 1hr.)
- Heavy duty construction – 2” thick door and 3” thick body
- Independent glass re-locking device
- Massive active locking bolts and three stationary locking bolts on hinge side to deter prying attack on hinges
- 3 spoke chrome-plated vault handle
- Reinforced composite body
- Pre-drilled anchor hole
- 4 removable wheels supplied
- Anchoring hardware included
- Finish: Dark Grey Door & Body
- C-UL Listed Group 11 Sargent and Greenleaf safe mechanical safe lock.
- E-Electronic Lock- Lagard-Basic-II (Models SB-01E/SB-02E).