Medeco³ Cam Lock
The unique Medeco3 design provides triple locking action, creating extensive keying and master-keying capabilities while making the locks virtually pick proof. All Medeco3 keys and locks are protected under patent, trademark, and copyright laws. Medeco3 keys may only be duplicated by Medeco® or by a Medeco® authorized sales outlet, and only at your request.
- Medeco cam locks are constructed of durable machined brass for lasting performance
- Stainless steel and hardened components inside the cylinder provide strong protection against drilling and other forms of physical attack.
- The unique Medeco3 high security technology is virtually pick proof.
- Patented Medeco3 keys may only be duplicated by Medeco® or an authorized Medeco® service outlet, and only at your request.
- Medeco3 Cam Locks are completely serviceable, and can be re-keyed in case of lost or stolen keys.
- Medeco3 Cam Locks can be keyed and master-keyed with similar Medeco3 products. (10 series products may be keyed into existing 60 series systems, contact the factory for details.)
- Locks can be keyed alike, keyed different, or master keyed depending on your specific needs.
- Available in all standard lengths, key retained or not, one or two flat, and various rotations.
- Custom sizes and variations available, contact the factory for more details.
Medeco3 Cam Locks can be used in any standard 3/4 inch diameter application and a multitude of markets including:
- Communication equipment
- Alarm panels
- Access control equipment
- Banking applications
- Public utility
- Data Encryption devices
- Transit equipment
- Parking equipment
- Vending machines
- Pay telephone
- Custom OEM
Manufacturer's Product Page:
Brushed chrome finish standard.